Details about Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship at Delft University
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship at Delft University is offered for Masters degree in the field of Open to Msc courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by TU Delft University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition + living . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition + living
Many scholarships are offered by TU Delft to deserving international candidates. Excellence in Justus and Louise Van Effen The Justus and Louise van Effen legacy provides funding for scholarships. In the 1940s, Mr. van Effen attended TU Delft and was adamant that advances in technology would help address societal problems. The mission of the Justus & Louise van Effen Foundation is to financially support and encourage exceptional foreign master's students who aspire to study at TU Delft.
Eligibility for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship at Delft University:
- The student should have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the two-year standard TU Delft MSc programs (not a Joint Education Program) because you are an excellent foreign applicant.
- Applicant's cumulative grade point average (GPA) is at least 80% over the maximum possible on the scale.
- Applicant should have graduated with a bachelor's degree from a university outside of the Netherlands that is well-known worldwide.
- Applicants should have completed their MSc application and sent it in before the deadline for the scholarship.
The scholarship covers living expenses in addition to the entire annual tuition for a TU Delft MSc program, which is determined by the institutional rate or statutory fee based on the registered nationality.