Details about Justin Arbuthnott British Irish Fund, 2017
Justin Arbuthnott British Irish Fund, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of History, Classics, Archaeology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Edinburgh and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the British.
- Deadline: 02 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,500
Justin Arbuthnott British-Irish Fund, 2017 is in the memory of the students of the University of Edinburgh, who drowned near County Donegal in Ireland in July 1989.
- The scholarship is open to applicants of Ireland.
- The motive of Justin Arbuthnott British-Irish Fund, 2017 is to promote the better understanding of Ireland and various complex relationships which link Ireland and the UK.
- The scholarship facilitates the better understanding by postgraduate students of the University of Edinburgh.
- The candidates applying for Justin Arbuthnott British-Irish Fund, 2017 should submit a letter in one A4 page on how their area of study will meet the terms of the fund. The letter is to be submitted to the Scholarships and Financial Support Manager by email.
- Candidates should also state why they think they are a particularly suitable candidate for a scholarship together with details of any other funding which they have received for their period of study.