Details about JTC Undergraduate Scholarships, 2022
JTC Undergraduate Scholarships, 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Accountancy, Architecture, Business/Economics, Engineering Facilities, Management, Human Resources, Land Surveying, Mass Communications, Real Estate, Quantity Surveying, Urban Planning and Design. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by JTC Corporation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Provides tuition fees, airfare, insurance and additional expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to Singapore nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: JTC Corporation
- Deadline: 19 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Provides tuition fees, airfare, insurance and additional expenses
JTC Corporation, Singapore is offering JTC Undergraduate Scholarships, 2019 to outstanding individuals who wish to study at reputed universities. Overseas scholars will serve 5 years of bond with JTC while the local scholars will serve 2 years of bond with JTC Practical Attachment.
Eligibility for JTC Undergraduate Scholarships, 2022:
- Applicants of JTC Undergraduate Scholarships must be national citizens of Singapore.
- Candidates applying for JTC Undergraduate Scholarships, 2022 must possess Excellent academic results (‘A’ Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB), Polytechnic Diploma).
- Students must have a good track record in co-curricular activities and strong leadership qualities to be eligible for JTC Undergraduate Scholarships.
- Students must have a desire and passion for contributing to the development of Singapore's industrial landscape.
- Candidates must be exceptional in communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potentials.
Value of JTC Undergraduate Scholarships, 2022:
- Overseas scholarship:
- Tuition, examination and other related fees throughout your study
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Annual book allowance
- Installation allowance
- Warm clothing allowance
- Language study fees (where applicable)
- Excess baggage allowance (for the return trip)
- Opportunity for sponsorship for an approved student exchange program
- Local scholarship:
- Tuition fees
- Hostel fees (if necessary)
- Annual maintenance allowance
- Annual book allowance