Details about Joint Research Projects, 2017
Joint Research Projects, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering and Material Sciences, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering, Natural Resources Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by Pakistan Science Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Provides up to 5,000 Euros . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Pakistan and Iran.
- Deadline: 24 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Provides up to 5,000 Euros
- Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) and Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (MSRT), Iran are providing Joint Research Projects, 2017 to students of Pakistan and Iran.
- Duration of the applicants' projects must not exceed more than 2 years.
- The research projects of the candidates must contribute towards Technique, development of Technology, Prototype Process and have commercial elements for socio-economic development.
- Students applying for Joint Research Projects, 2017 are required to submit their proposals on a prescribed proforma completed by providing details of joint research work, time and cost.
- The objectives and expected outcomes of the research projects must be mentioned clear and bullet-wise to apply for Joint Research Projects, 2017.
- Pakistan students must send their proposals to PSF while Iranian applicants must send to Ministry of Science Research & Technology, Iran.
- Funding for Pakistan students will be provided by PSF and Ministry of Science Research & Technology, Iran. will provide funding for Iran students.