Details about Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP) 2021
Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP) 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 May 2021. This scholarship is provided by The World Bank and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + stipend + airfare + medical insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Developing Countries.
- Deadline: 21 May 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + stipend + airfare + medical insurance
Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP), is offered to candidates applying for the master's degree program in a development-related topic.
Eligibility for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP), 2021:
- Applicants must be a national of a World Bank member developing country on this list.
- Applicants must not hold dual citizenship of any developed country.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date.
- Applicants must have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant must be employed in development-related work in a paid full-time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. Have at least 3 years of paid development-related employment since earning a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent university degree) and acquired within the past 6 years from the date of the Application Deadline.
- Applicant must be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence listed at the time the call for scholarship applications opens.
- Applicant must not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term "close relative" defined as Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
- Detailed curriculum vitae (C.V.) in a maximum of two pages.
- A copy of the official letter of acceptance.
- Documents supporting the language requirements should be submitted. If other documents are submitted not in English, Spanish, or French then the candidate should also provide a translation in English.
- Proof of employment.
- A copy of certificates of the recent degree earned from the university should be provided.
- Academic recommendations (two) and professional recommendations (two) should be submitted.
Value of Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP), 2021:
The successful applicants of the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP), 2021 will receive the following benefits:
- Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period. In addition to the two-way air travel, scholars will receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip;
- Tuition for your graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university.
- While on campus during the scholarship period, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, food, etc., including books). The amount of the allowance varies depending on the host country.
Deadline for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP), 2021:
The last date to apply for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP), 2021 is 21st May 2021.