Details about The University of Melbourne John and Allan Gilmour Research Award (Medicine) 2023
The University of Melbourne John and Allan Gilmour Research Award (Medicine) 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Medicine & Health Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $6,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $6,000 per year
- Candidate should be an outstanding graduate research applicant, or enrolled graduate researcher in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences (in odd years).
- Should satisfy the Faculty's entry requirements for PhD.
- Eligible applicants are selected on the basis of academic merit, the faculty scholarship score, demonstrated skill in the relevant research area, career aspiration and the terms and conditions of the trust.
- The selection committee will base its assessment on the application form, academic transcripts, the faculty scholarship score and the student's project proposal, CV and referee reports.