Details about Joan Shorenstein Fellowships 2023
Joan Shorenstein Fellowships 2023 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Media, Politics and Public policy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Harvard University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend is $30,000 + Workstation . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend is $30,000 + Workstation
Harvard University is offering Joan Shorenstein Fellowships 2022 to advance research in the fields of politics, media, and public policy.
Eligibility for Joan Shorenstein Fellowships 2022 :
- The candidates applying for Joan Shorenstein Fellowships 2022 should be full-time journalists, politicians, scholars or policymakers.
- The applicants who are journalists should be producers, reporters, or editors with at least five years of experience at a news organization immediately before submitting the fellowship application.
- The candidates who are politicians should have campaigned and been elected to a national or high-level state office.
- The applicants who are scholars should be tenured or tenure track professors in journalism, political science, international political communication, and political communication with a strong record of publications. They should be employed by a college, research institution, or university for more than 7 years.
- The candidates who are policy-makers should be high-level officials in a cabinet office or advisers to a candidate for national office. They should have 10 years of experience.
- The applicants for Joan Shorenstein Fellowships 2022 should be in residence, full-time for a semester in Cambridge, MA.
- The candidates should not have taken up another fellowship in the two years before this fellowship.
- The applicants should have English fluency and should provide a TOEFL or IELTS score.
Value of Joan Shorenstein Fellowships 2022 :
- The successful applicants of Joan Shorenstein Fellowships 2022 will receive a stipend of $30,000 for one semester.
- Fellows are provided with a workstation in the Shorenstein Center fellows’ suite, a computer, phone, Harvard email address, and a Harvard ID allowing access to libraries and other resources.