Details about Jim Ovia Scholarships
Jim Ovia Scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Health, technology, and finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Jim Ovia Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, an annual award of 150,000 Nigerian Naira . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and residents of Nigeria.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, an annual award of 150,000 Nigerian Naira
The Jim Ovia Foundation is offering scholarships to Nigerian citizens and residents to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- The candidates applying for Jim Ovia Scholarships should be undergraduate or postgraduate level students.
- The applicants for postgraduate programs should have completed a bachelor's degree at a Nigerian University and applicants for undergraduate programs should be full-time university/college applicants.
- The candidates should be citizens of Nigeria.
How to apply?
- The applicants for Jim Ovia Scholarships should submit a completed online application form.
- The candidates should submit a valid government ID such as National ID, International passport, Driver’s License, or Voter’s Card.
- The birth certificate is accepted as a valid government ID only if the applicant is below 18 years and cannot apply for a government ID.
- The candidates should also submit an official letter from HOD or school containing the name, course detail, study department, gender, CGPA, and Matriculation number.
- If the applicant is the new applicant and not a renewing applicant, he/she should submit provisional admission letter, Original Secondary School Certificate (WAEC or NECO), a passport photograph, Original JAMB certificate, and a student ID for their host institution.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of Jim Ovia Scholarships get 150,000 Nigerian Naira per year.
- The scholarships are not renewed automatically and the recipients should fill out a renewal application to re-apply.