Details about Jefferson Science Fellowships in US, 2019
Jefferson Science Fellowships in US, 2019 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by US National Academy of Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend of $50,000 & $10,000 towards travel . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend of $50,000 & $10,000 towards travel
Eligibility for Jefferson Science Fellowships in US, 2019:
- The Jefferson Science FellowshipMust is open to U.S. citizens.
- The applicant can be either a technologist, scientist, engineer or physician.
- He/She must hold a tenured or similarly ranked academic appointment at a U.S. college or university.
- Selected applicants will be required to maintain and complete security clearances at the U.S. Department of State or USAID.
- The candidate's academic institution must sign a Memorandum of Understanding with the National Academy of Sciences to be considered as a finalist.
- Applicants will be selected based on their experience, recognition and stature in the international and national engineering or scientific community.
- The candidates' ability to articulate science and technology to the non-specialist/general public will be considered.
- Applicants with the ability to accurately and quickly comprehend
- Scientific advancements both within and outside their discipline area are taken into consideration.
- An applicant who can effectively incorporate their expertise into U.S. Department of State and U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) policy discussions will be preferred.
- Applicants are required to submit a completed application form.
- A complete copy of the applicant CV in about ten pages must be submitted.
- Candidates must submit a statement of interest in 1-2 pages.
- Applicants must provide two letters of recommendations.
- Two essays in about two pages must be submitted.
Value of Jefferson Science Fellowships in US, 2019:
- The successful applicants of Jefferson Science Fellowships in US, 2019 will receive:
- A stipend of $50,000.
- Travel expenses of $10,000.
Deadline for Jefferson Science Fellowships in US, 2019:
- The applications for Jefferson Science Fellowships in US, 2019 are accepted between 1st August 2019 and 31st October 2019.