Details about Japanese Studies Scholarships
Japanese Studies Scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Japanese Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Government of Western Australia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 226,600 yen per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 06 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 226,600 yen per month
- Applicants must be citizens of Australia.
- Interested candidates must be intending to attend a university or college of higher education in Japan.
- Applicant must be a student of a higher education institution in Western Australia, or an institution.
- Candidate must have completed at least two years of full-time course in the Japanese language by the end of this year.
- Applicants must be fluent in the Japanese language.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence in their current or completed program of study.
- Applicants proficiency in the Japanese language is assessed.
- Candidates applying for postgraduate or research studies must demonstrate a high level of Japanese language proficiency equivalent to Level 1.
- Applicants must submit a completed application form.
- Candidates are required to submit relevant academic transcripts.
- Applicants must provide two academic references.
- Successful candidates will be provided a monthly maintenance allowance of 226,600 yen and an initial allowance of $3,000 for fees and other expenses.
- Candidates will be provided a return economy airfare from Perth to Japan.