Details about James Watt PhD Scholarship, 2016-17
James Watt PhD Scholarship, 2016-17 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Financial Supply Chain Risk Modelling. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Heriot-Watt University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,296 towards maintenance and Â£2,250 towards research . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 22 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,296 towards maintenance and Â£2,250 towards research
James Watt PhD Scholarship, 2016-17 are offered by the Heriot-Watt university in Financial Supply Chain Risk Modelling.
- The applicants for James Watt PhD Scholarship, 2016-17 should have minimum 2:1 Honors undergraduate degree or its equivalent or postgraduate degree with a minimum average of 65% or dissertation with 65% or higher.
- The candidates should specify that they are applying for a PhD scholarship in the application.
- The applications should be submitted online. It should include a research proposal around 5-8 pages, which includes a summary of the literature that supports the research goal, the outline of the topic etc.
- The candidates are expected to submit copies of educational certificates.
- The students should have overall IELTS score of 6.5.
- The scholarship term is three years and a maintenance allowance of £14,296 per year is given and £2,250 is given towards research support.