Details about ISS-Wits Joint Funded PhD Program, 2017
ISS-Wits Joint Funded PhD Program, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Critical, development-oriented aspects of trade and investment, Socio-economic deprivation, Human rights and humanitarian law, Gender, Health and the environment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Witwatersrand and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, tuition fees
- The Wits School of Law and International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) are conducting ISS-Wits Joint Funded Ph.D. Program, 2017. The program is open to prospective Ph.D. students who wish to work in one of the following topics:
- Critical, development-oriented aspects of trade and investment
- Gender Health and the Environment
- Socio-economic deprivation
- Health and the Environment
- Human rights and humanitarian law
- Candidates applying for ISS-Wits Joint Funded Ph.D. Program, 2017 should be at the entry level for a Ph.D. with at least an average of 70% in their Master's degree in a relevant area.
- The following documents must be submitted by the applicants of ISS-Wits Joint Funded Ph.D. Program, 2017 before the deadline:
- An expression of Interest that describes the summary of the Ph.D. project that they wish to undertake
- Academic transcripts