Details about IsDB Young Professional Program 2023
IsDB Young Professional Program 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Banking fields. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Islamic Development Bank (IDB) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, salary + insurance + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, salary + insurance + other benefits
Eligibility for the IsDB Young Professional Program:
- Applicants must hold a minimum Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline that is relevant to the Bank from a highly reputed University. Candidates who are pursuing a Master’s degree or equivalent are eligible to apply if the degree will be awarded before the start of the YPP Program.
- Candidates should be citizens of a member country of the IsDB (however. up to 25% of selected candidates from each cohort can be from Muslim communities in non-Member Countries).
- Students must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Good command over one of the Bank’s other operating languages (Arabic or French) will be viewed favorably.
- Candidates should not be older than 32 years upon joining IsDB, having acquired their Master’s degree less than 4 years from the start of the program.
- Applicants must be willing to live in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) and travel to undertake country assignments as per business requirements (including rotation to an IsDB Regional Hub).
- Achieved a Pass with Distinction or Merit or Honors (or equivalent) in their Master’s program. Candidates still pursuing their Master’s degree shall submit their latest transcripts that display outstanding academic standing.
- Recipient of IsDB Scholarship.
- Bilingual/Trilingual: Good command of Arabic and/or French.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Possess or pursue a Professional Certification or a PhD from a reputable institution in a relevant field.
- Relevant professional working experience in any of IsDB’s core sectors.
- Internationally Competitive Tax Free Salary
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Education Allowance
- Annual Flight Tickets
- Medical Coverage for the staff and dependents (including parents).