Details about IPR Scholarships, University Of The Sunshine Coast, 2017
IPR Scholarships, University Of The Sunshine Coast, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of the Sunshine Coast and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities (except New Zealand).
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The University of the Sunshine Coast is offering postgraduate research scholarships to international applicants in areas at research strength at the university.
- The candidates applying for IPR Scholarships, University of the Sunshine Coast, 2017 should be an international applicant.
- The applicants should have a bachelor's degree with first class honors and a similar level of achievement from work experience, publications, previous study, research experience.
- The candidate should not have an HDR qualification to that being applied for.
- The applicants should not have received a scholarship from the Australian government.
- The candidates should be studying the subject area identified by USC as one of its areas of research concentration.
- The applicants should not hold an AusAID scholarship in two years of starting the IPRS scholarship.
- The applicants for IPR Scholarships, University of the Sunshine Coast, 2017 are assessed based on their publications and research alignment.
- The candidates are evaluated based on their undergraduate achievement and their most recent degree.
The recipients of IPR Scholarships, University of the Sunshine Coast, 2017 get annual tuition fees and an Overseas Student Health Cover policy.