Details about IPNI Scholar Award, 2018
IPNI Scholar Award, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Plant nutrition and management, Biological sciences . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Apr 2018. This scholarship is provided by International Plant Nutrition Institute and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to IPNI regional countries.
- Deadline: 25 Apr 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 2,000
IPNI Scholar Award, 2018 is offered by International Plant Nutrition Institute for graduate students.
Eligibility for IPNI Scholar Award, 2018:
- Any graduate student in an institution with an IPNI program in their country is eligible to apply for IPNI Scholar Award, 2018.
- M.S. or Ph.D. students, enrolled in a program of graduate study are eligible.
- The applicants who have already completed their degrees are not eligible.
- For Ph.D. students, preference will be given to students who have a minimum of one year remaining before completion of their studies are also eligible.
- The Students concentrating in subject areas like soil and plant sciences including agronomy, horticulture, ecology, soil fertility, soil chemistry, crop physiology, and other areas related to plant nutrition are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants of IPNI Scholar Award, 2018 should submit official transcripts.
- Letters of Reference(three). The candidates should also submit the names and e-mail address of referee.
- The project thesis of the candidate should also be submitted including the originality, depth, and scope, innovative approaches, and relevance to IPNI's mission allowing the IPNI to evaluate it.
- The candidate's academics, career goals, employment and other activities should also be mentioned.
Value of Scholars award:
The recipient of IPNI Scholars award will get US$2,000