Details about IPENZ Foundation Scholarships, 2017
IPENZ Foundation Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by The Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: The Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ)
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4000
- The IPENZ Foundation is offering scholarships to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents to pursue engineering.
- The scholarships are available to the applicants who want to pursue a three or a four-year degree.
- There are also regional scholarships available for 6 regions.
- The regional scholarships are offered in South Canterbury, Hawke’s Bay, West Coast, Tauranga, Nelson-Marlborough, and Otago.
- The candidates can apply for a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or a three-year Bachelor of Engineering Technology degree or for a regional scholarship.
- The applicants for IPENZ Foundation scholarships, 2017 should be citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand.
- The candidates should be a secondary school student completing Years 12 or 13 in 2016, or gap year students who left the school at the end of 2015.
- The candidates applying for IPENZ Foundation scholarships, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae with most recent exam results of NCEA/CIE/Baccalaureate and character and school reference forms.
- The applicants should also submit an essay explaining why they want to be an engineer and how their goals, experiences, and interests relate to their current interest in engineering.
- The candidates are assessed based on their academic merit, interest in engineering, and involvement in the community.
- The recipients of IPENZ Foundation scholarships, 2017 get $4,000.