Details about Investigating the Host-Pathogen Interface of Mycobacterium Abscessus Infection Phd Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney 2023
Investigating the Host-Pathogen Interface of Mycobacterium Abscessus Infection Phd Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biology Research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, stipend + travel expenses + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australia and New Zealand nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, stipend + travel expenses + other benefits
Eligibility for the Investigating the Host-Pathogen Interface of Mycobacterium Abscessus Infection:
- Applicants must be either permanent Australian residents or New Zealand citizens.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a biomedical or biological science.
- Candidates should have a strong academic record and prior laboratory experience.
- Completion of Honours degree with First Class, or Second Class Division 1; or MSc Research; or MSc Coursework with a research thesis of at least 6 months.
- Be highly motivated and capable of independent work
- Have a strong team focus
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of people and within established collaborative teams
- Have knowledge of a research/laboratory environment and requirements
- Be computer literate in standard research software
- Be able to maintain thorough laboratory records
- Experience with standard lab techniques such as ELISA, RNA extraction, reverse transcription, qPCR, western blotting, cell culture, aseptic technique, histological analysis, Immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, flow cytometry, and primer design
- Be able to conduct in vivo mouse models.
- $32,500 per year (RTP Stipend rate, indexed annually)
- Additional funds ($7.5k) during the course of the PhD for travel and other PhD-related expenses.