Details about INTO Stirling Progression Scholarships 2020
INTO Stirling Progression Scholarships 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Stirling and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to GBP 4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to GBP 4,000
Eligibility for INTO Stirling Progression Scholarships 2020:
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have successfully completed a relevant INTO pathway programme at the INTO University of Stirling centre. This excludes English only courses, including pre-sessional language courses.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at the Stirling campus.
Value of INTO Stirling Progression Scholarships 2020:
- Students who progress with an overall score of 70% and above - GBP 4,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 60% to 69% - GBP 3,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 50% to 59% - GBP 2,000 fee waiver
Award of this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award. Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.