Details about International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at University of Leeds 2024
International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at University of Leeds 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £2,500 fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £2,500 fees
The International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship offered by the University of Leeds is a partial-fee scholarship for international students in year two or three of a School of Law undergraduate programme.
Eligibility for International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship:
- Applicant must be classified as “international” for tuition fee purposes.
- Candidate should have achieved at least a 60% average in the preceding year.
- Should be enrolled in year two or three of a School of Law undergraduate degree in September 2023.
- If the candidate's fees are paid by a sponsor they will not be eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Courses :
- LLB Law
- LLB Law with German
- LLB Law with French Law
- LLB Law with Hispanic Law
- LLB Law Graduate Programme (2-year)
Value of the Scholarship:
University of Leeds International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship offers £2,500 towards international tuition fees.
How to apply?
No application is required. Scholarships will be awarded automatically for the second or third year of your undergraduate programme if you meet the criteria.
- If your fees are covered by a sponsor, you're not eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
- The scholarship is awarded for study in the second or third year.
- Students starting an undergraduate degree in year two or three are not eligible for the scholarship.