Details about International Undergraduate Commitment Scholarship, 2021
International Undergraduate Commitment Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2021. This scholarship is provided by Western Illinois University (WIU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,000 - 8,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 May 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,000 - 8,000 per year
Western Illinois University empowers students to lead dynamic and diverse communities. Western Illinois University provides excellent student-centered undergraduate and graduate programs characterized by innovative teaching, research, and service, grounded in multidisciplinary, regional and global perspectives. Western Illinois University is ranked a “Best Midwestern College” and a “Best Value College” by The Princeton Review. Western Illinois University initiated International Undergraduate Commitment Scholarship 2021 to students to assist in their career goals.
Eligibility criteria for the International Undergraduate Commitment Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants must maintain 3.0 cumulative GPA must be maintained for renewal.
- Applicants 30 SH must be completed in the prior awarded year to earn renewal.
- Applicants must have earned less than 24 college credits.
- Applicants must have full-time enrollment (Prorated to $750 per 3 SH if an immigration exemption has been awarded for the final semester)
- Applicants may enroll in summer school at in-state rates.
- Applicants enrolled in full-time online studies are eligible.
Benefits of the International Undergraduate Commitment Scholarship, 2021:
Successful applicants of the International Undergraduate Commitment Scholarship, 2021 will receive the following-
- $4,000 – 8,000 per year, available fall and spring semester
- $8,000 per year: 3.5 GPA confirmed by WIU
- $6,000 per year: 3.0 GPA confirmed by WIU
- $4,000 per year: 2.5 GPA confirmed by WIU
- Renewable for up to three years (six semesters) as an undergraduate (8 semesters total) OR until the student receives a degree, whichever comes first.
- Scholarship only applied to WIU tuition. No cash refund is available.
- 50% will be awarded fall semester and 50% will be awarded spring semester.
- Not available to students on a government or NGO sponsorship program except with a bilateral agreement.
Deadline of the International Undergraduate Commitment Scholarship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the International Undergraduate Commitment Scholarship, 2021 is 1st May 2021.