Details about International Student Scholarship, 2018
International Student Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Bond University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% tuition remission . This scholarship is open for: Open to International nationals (except Australia).
- Deadline: 22 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% tuition remission
Bond University is offering International Student Scholarship, 2018 for international students to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
- The scholarship is open to all international students applying for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Candidates applying for International Student Scholarship, 2018 can take up any discipline except Psychology, Medical, and Physiotherapy programs.
- Australian citizens are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates with an excellent academic track record will be preferred.
- Applicants must exhibit exceptional leadership skills and active involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Non-English speaking applicants must meet the English entry requirements.
- Candidates are required to submit their academic transcripts.
- A summary of the candidate's achievements must be submitted.
- Applicants of International Student Scholarship, 2018 must provide letters of reference from relevant individuals who can support their application.
- A 500-word personal statement detailing significant accomplishments and attributes needs to be submitted.