Details about University of Nottingham International Sporting Excellence Award 2023
University of Nottingham International Sporting Excellence Award 2023 is offered for Other degree in the field of Sports. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by The University of Nottingham and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, GBP 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, GBP 5,000
The University of Nottingham provides full-time tuition scholarships worth £5,000 to overseas students with exceptional athletic talent, regardless of their study level. There are differences between our package of sports scholarships at the foundation, bronze, silver, and gold levels, and these new International Sporting Excellence Awards.
Eligibility for the University of Nottingham International Sporting Excellence Award:
- In any sport, the student should compete at the academy, national, or international level, or they should demonstrate clear signs of having exceptional future potential.
- For the purpose of fees, the applicant must be classified as an international student.
- The applicant must have a full-time academic course offer from the University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom to begin in September 2023 on any topic.
- Olympic, Paralympic, and Commonwealth sports are given precedence over other sports under the BUCS program; other sports are taken into consideration on a case-by-case basis.
- This scholarship cannot be coupled with any other regional or athletic scholarship from the University of Nottingham. But, if the total amount of all available scholarships does not surpass 100% of the cost of tuition, the students could additionally be eligible for a topic scholarship from their academic institution or an outside scholarship. This could take the form of a grant from the government of the applicant's home country, Nottingham University Business School, or another financing organization.