Details about International Scholarship at University of Suffolk 2023
International Scholarship at University of Suffolk 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Suffolk and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: University of Suffolk
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £1,500
Eligibility for the International Scholarship:
- Applicants must submit an application to study at the University of Suffolk.
- Candidates must meet the entry requirements for the course, be made an offer, and successfully enroll at the University of Suffolk.
- Students must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes and must be studying full-time.
- Should be in continued attendance on the course on which you enrolled at the date of payment.
Value of the Scholarship:
- Undergraduate (Bachelor): £1,000 in Year 1, £500 in Year 2.
- Postgraduate Taught (Master): £1,000.