Details about Criminology Graduate Teaching Assistant PhD 2022
Criminology Graduate Teaching Assistant PhD 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by The University of Leicester and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 15,600 towards PhD programmes . This scholarship is open for: Open to international Students (non-EU).
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 15,600 towards PhD programmes
The School of Criminology is offering a Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) Ph.D. Studentship starts in September 2022 and are available to students not currently studying for a Ph.D. The Graduate Teaching Assistantship is available for full-time registration and payable as a full UK tuition fee waiver for four years subject to an annual progress review. The successful applicant will also receive a combined annual stipend and salary package totaling £16,062 Eligibility
- The applicants for the Criminology Graduate Teaching Assistant PhD 2022 must have a first or second class Bachelor's degree
- Also, a similar overseas degree in a relevant subject.
- You must have a master’s degree in a related subject.
- Require certification in the English language or show it by September 2022.
- Studies commence in September 2022.
- Should be a full-time student.
- The Criminology Graduate Teaching Assistant PhD 2022 is given based on the best research proposal.
- Assessment is made based on excellent academic credentials.
- You must have reliable references.
- Open to international (non-EU)fee-paying applicants.
- Draft research proposal consisting
- What you want to research,
- How do you plan to present it and
- Why it is worth exploring
- Submit copies of all certificates/diplomas and transcripts.
- Certificates that are not in English must be translated.
- Provide contact details for two academic referees.