Details about International Merit Scholarship at Queensland University of Technology 2023
International Merit Scholarship at Queensland University of Technology 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Science, Engineering, Mathematics and Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 25% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 25% fees waiver
The Queensland University of Technology is offering scholarships to international students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Eligibility for the International Merit Scholarship:
- Applicants must have completed a qualifying course with the required academic result.
- Candidates should meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If they complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, they may be eligible for this scholarship once they start their degree program.
- Students must receive an admission offer letter into one of the eligible courses offered by participating faculties.
Value of the Scholarship:
A scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT.