Details about International Masters Scholarship 2022
International Masters Scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any program offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2022. This scholarship is provided by Edith Cowan University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Provides 20% of the tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all international students.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Provides 20% of the tuition fee
Edith Cowan University is offering International Masters Scholarship 2022 for international students to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Eligibility for International Masters Scholarship 2022 :
- Candidates applying for the International Masters Scholarship must be international students who are able to demonstrate high levels of academic achievement and English competency in their previous studies.
- Candidates to be eligible for the scholarship must meet the ECU's English language and entry requirements for the respective course chosen and must be commencing to study at ECU in the next intake.
- Applicants for International Masters Scholarship must not be recipients of any other government or industrial scholarship during the term of the scholarship.
- Students are required to not hold any pending course applications at ECU.
- Candidates must intend to study postgraduate coursework either on-campus or online mode.
- Applicants for International Masters Scholarship must not be Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, or New Zealand Citizens.
- The candidates must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- Pre-approved scholarship students must apply and accept their course within the specified time periods of ECU else the scholarship offer will lapse.
- Any course transfers are not permitted without the permission of ECU.
Value of the International Masters Scholarship 2022 :
- The recipient of the scholarship will get a 20% reduction in tuition fees as a fee waiver.
- The recipients of the scholarship must be continuously enrolled within their original course and continue to perform academically well and should financially be able to maintain their scholarship.
- The recipients of the scholarship must pay their tuition fee within the stipulated deadlines of ECU, or else the scholarship will be negated.
Deadline for International Masters Scholarship 2022 :
- The last date to apply for Edith Cowan University's (ECU) International Masters Scholarship is 31 July 2022.