Details about International Cost of Living Scholarships at RMIT 2020
International Cost of Living Scholarships at RMIT 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, Other degree in the field of Course offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Vietnamese citizens.
- Deadline: 17 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 1,000
Eligibility for International Cost of Living Scholarships at RMIT 2020:
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a Vietnamese citizen
- apply from Vietnam
- not existing RMIT student
- submit an application for this scholarship
- enroll in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 2 2020:
- Foundation Studies
- Associate degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master by Coursework including Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma
Value of International Cost of Living Scholarships at RMIT 2020:
- The value of the scholarship is AUD 1,000 as a one-off payment towards your cost of living. It will be transferred into the student's Australian bank account approximately 2 weeks once enrolled in the eligible RMIT program.
Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship. Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement. Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).