Details about International awards at Bates College, 2021
International awards at Bates College, 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by Bates College and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Educational fund . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Educational fund
Bates College offers international students seeking institutional assistance must apply for financial aid at the same time they apply for admission. The intent to apply for financial aid must be indicated on the admission application. Students who indicate on the application that they are not candidates for financial aid will not be considered for aid after they have been accepted to the College.
Eligibility criteria for the International awards at Bates College, 2021:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must provide a copy of parents’ most recently filed government income tax return (translated into English, if applicable) for your country of residence
- Applicants must submit a statement from your parents’ employer(s) indicating current annual gross wages, bonuses, and benefits (automobile, housing and education allowances), along with taxes paid.
- Applicants must indicate on the application that they are the candidates for financial aid.
Benefits of the International awards at Bates College, 2021:
Students who qualify for need-based assistance can receive financial aid for up to 8 semesters, in the form of a grant (that does not need to be repaid) and the opportunity to work on campus (up to 20 hours per week.)