Details about Inter Disciplinary Ethics Scholarship 2023
Inter Disciplinary Ethics Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Applied and Professional Ethics (online) and Biomedical & Health Care Ethics programmes (both campus and online). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Leeds
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees waiver
The University of Leeds, Inter-Disciplinary Ethics Applied (IDEA) Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) is offering scholarships for MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics and MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics programs.
Eligibility for the Inter Disciplinary Ethics Scholarship:
- The Inter Disciplinary Ethics Scholarship is open to applicants applying for the MA/PGDip before the deadline and to the current or former medical staff applying to the MA/PGDip Biomedical and Health Care Ethics (either online or campus-based).
- The candidates are assessed based on their academic excellence and the interview conducted as part of the admissions process.
- The applicants for Inter Disciplinary Ethics Scholarship should first apply to the University for the MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics and MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics programs.
- A separate application form for the scholarship.
- The applications should be submitted before the deadline.
Inter Disciplinary Ethics Scholarship offers partial funding of up to 50% of tuition fees for the course.