Details about Institute For Business Research (IBR) Scholarships 2016
Institute For Business Research (IBR) Scholarships 2016 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Agribusiness, Regional Economics, Corporate Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the course level . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the course level
- The scholarships from the University of Waikato Institute for Business Research (IBR) is open to all nationalities.
- The candidates applying should be demonstrating an alignment between their intended research and the Institute’s research priorities.
- The scholarship awarded is $22,000 per annum towards living allowances and also the tuition fees.
- A thesis preparation allowance of up to $400 is also provided if the candidate is able to submit the thesis within four years of full-time doctoral enrolment.
- The scholarship award for the Master's research scholarship is upto $12,000 from which $3,500 is applied directly to the tuition fees for the research component of the master’s degree.
- The applicants are selected based on the academic merit. He/She should have a minimum grade average of A–, in the previous two years (240-points) of full-time study or equivalent if part-time.
- Candidates who already completed the entry qualifications for Master's and Doctoral study are given preference for their respective course level applications.