Details about Inoue Masaru Scholarships at University College London 2023
Inoue Masaru Scholarships at University College London 2023 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of All programs offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Degree: Training & Short courses
- Provided by: University College London (UCL)
- Deadline: 02 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000
Two Inoue Masaru Scholarships are available for students under the UCL 1863 Japan Scholarships Scheme to enable UCL students to travel to and study at a Japanese University.
Eligibility for Inoue Masaru Scholarships:
- Inoue Masaru Scholarships are open to candidates enrolled in University College London who are heading for a first or higher degree.
- Inoue Masaru Scholarships enables students of University College London to study at a Japanese University.
- Scholarships may be used for attendance at a course of study recognized for credit purposes or the collection of material for a thesis
- UCL Inoue Masaru Scholarships may also be used for educational and cultural experiences.
- Applicants who demonstrate that securing such an opportunity to study in Japan will lead to improved Anglo-Japanese understanding are taken into consideration for Inoue Masaru Scholarships.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of Inoue Masaru Scholarships will receive a scholarship award of £3,000.