Details about Indian Oil Deakin University Research Fellowships In Australia
Indian Oil Deakin University Research Fellowships In Australia is offered for PhD degree in the field of Nanotechnology, Lubricant Technology and Tribology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial Funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 18 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial Funding
- Applicants must hold a Masters degree from an accredited University in India.
- Preferably in areas of Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry (Organic/ Inorganic/ Physical), Nanotechnology, or Tribology.
- Applicants are expected to have a First class degree in Graduation and Post Graduation level.
- He/She must have a maximum of 65% or above in their final exams or equivalent CGPA.
- Applicants of Indian nationality are eligible for the scholarship.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to carry out research work at IOCL R&D Centre, Faridabad.
- Applicants must be under Ph.D. Research programme on a full-time basis at Deakin University (DU), Australia.
- Applicants will be under the supervision of two research guides.
- A guide from DU is the thesis supervisor (Principal Supervisor) as per DU degree requirements.
- Another guide from IOC R&D will be overseeing the research activities.
- All selected applicants must register for Ph.D. at Deakin University and satisfy all the criteria.
- Candidates should have valid NET-JRF CSIR/UGC qualification.
- If, the candidate joins IOCL's Fellowship programme he/she will not be able to avail the CSIR/UGC fellowships.
- Applicants must submit their application with their self-attested photocopies of academic qualifications.
- Applicants must write about their interest in applying for this Fellowship in one page.
- IOCL is offering a fellowship award for the period of study in India, which will be 25% more than that provided under CSIR/UGC Research Fellowship scheme.
- HRA will be permissible @ 30% of the fellowship amount.
- Based on availability IOCL will try to provide hostel accommodation at Faridabad.
- DU will bear the costs of one return airfare and arrange boarding and lodging for this research visit in Australia.