Details about In-Country Scholarship Programme Sudan
In-Country Scholarship Programme Sudan is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any Subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly payment + Study and research allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Sudan.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly payment + Study and research allowances
- The scholarships are open to Sudanese nationals only.
- In-Country Scholarship Programme encourages female candidates to apply.
- The scholarship will be provided for Master and Ph.D. studies.
- Funding will be provided up to two years for the Masters and up to three years for the Ph.D. study.
- The scholarship covers monthly allowance, study and research allowance and an annual allowance for university fees.
- The application shall be submitted through the Sudanese University to Mrs. Suzan Elgadi from the German Embassy Khartoum.
- Applications will be assessed for pre-selection in Khartoum and the final selection will be at DAAD head office in Bonn.