Details about IMPRS PhD Fellowships 2023
IMPRS PhD Fellowships 2023 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Artificial intelligence, Biology, Neuroscience, Cognitive & Behavioral science, Computer science & Engineering, Genetics, Linguistics, Neurobiology, Philosophy, Physics & Mathematics, Psychology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication (IMPRS NeuroCom) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Germany.
- Deadline: 02 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, living costs
The IMPRS for Language Sciences invites applications for TWO PhD fellowships that are funded by the Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science. The goal of the scheme is to enable young researchers to pursue interdisciplinary research projects in the language sciences, supervised by leading scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics and its partner institutes at the Radboud University -- the Centre for Language Studies and the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour.
- Priority will be given to the applicants whose work promotes and advances the goals of the research program and the research focuses of the Institute.
- Develops and advances the goals of the research agenda and the research concentrates of the Institute.
- A detailed CV, Copies of Diploma transcripts, and doctoral degree.
- A copy of a marriage certificate or a copy of the spouse’s visa.
- Copies of each child’s birth certificate.
- Candidate should submit a residence permit and publication list of the candidate.
- Proof of health insurance coverage is needed.
- Research Plan to be carried out should be submitted.