Details about IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded PhD Fellowship, 2018
IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded PhD Fellowship, 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computer Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS)
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, .
The International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science is offering IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded Ph.D. Fellowship, 2017 to applicants interested in pursuing a Ph.D. degree.
- Candidates applying for IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded Ph.D. Fellowship, 2018 must hold a Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree from a research-oriented institution.
- Applicants who have ranked at the top of their class will be considered.
- Applicants of IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded Ph.D. Fellowship, 2018 must have already engaged in research and published their results.
- Applicants are required to be fluent in English.
- Applicants must submit their Bachelor's and Master's certificate.
- Must submit school leaving certificate.
- Academic transcripts from Bachelor and Master study must be submitted.
- A copy of the applicant's resume must be submitted.
- A personal statement outlining the applicant's motivation and reasons for pursuing a Ph.D. must be submitted.
- Must submit an abstract of Master's thesis.