Details about IMMJ Scholarships in China, 2019
IMMJ Scholarships in China, 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Multimedia Journalism . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 May 2019. This scholarship is provided by Beijing Foreign studies University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of the full 7,500 pounds tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 10 May 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of the full 7,500 pounds tuition fee
The University of Bolton, along with Beijing Foreign Studies University are offering IMMJ Scholarships in China, 2019 to students who are enrolling into MA in International Multimedia Journalism for 2019-20.
Eligibility for IMMJ Scholarships in China, 2019:
- Chinese citizens are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants of IMMJ Scholarships in China, 2019 must qualify the criteria for standard entrance requirements.
- Candidates must have a strong portfolio and commitment to the area of study.
- In case the applicant does not have the required educational qualifications but has significant experience in the field of journalism or communications, he/she will be considered.
- A personal statement in 500 words maximum describing how their academic background, work experiences and/or extra-curricular activities are related to the IMMJ program, and what they expect to gain from studying this course
- A plan in 500 words maximum that describes the future development and how they wish to use the knowledge and experience gained through the course towards the development of career and profession as a whole
- Summary of financial need in 300 Words, with details of any other sources of funding they expect to receive and any special circumstances that are impacting their need for financial assistance
- A link to an online portfolio
Value of IMMJ Scholarships in China, 2019:
- The successful applicants of IMMJ Scholarships in China, 2019 will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver of the total fees.