Details about Tilburg University IMMIT Masters Scholarships in Netherlands, 2019
Tilburg University IMMIT Masters Scholarships in Netherlands, 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Management of IT. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Tilburg University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial tuition fee waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial tuition fee waiver
The International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT) program is multiple degree programs jointly offered by IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management, Aix-Marseille Université (France), Turku University (Finland) and Tilburg University (The Netherlands). Upon completion of the IMMIT program, students get three degrees, one from each partner university. The IMMIT consortium has 4 scholarships available for excellent students who are admitted to the IMMIT program.
Eligibility for Tilburg University IMMIT Masters Scholarships in Netherlands, 2019:
These scholarships are available for students who are admitted to the IMMIT program. For getting admission into IMMIT program applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The IMMIT program is open to students with a Bachelor’s or equivalent undergraduate degree (180 ECTS) either in Management, Economics, and Business Administration or in Computer Science/Information System. Students with an engineering degree can be admitted if their previous education includes IT and information systems.
- A satisfactory scholastic average, a minimum of 3.0 (B) grade-point average (7/10), in coursework completed during the Bachelor’s degree.
Value of Tilburg University IMMIT Masters Scholarships in Netherlands, 2019:
The IMMIT Scholarship includes:
- A partial tuition fee waiver offered by IAE Aix between € 500 and € 1.500 (EU or non-EU students) for the first year of the IMMIT program, depending on financial capacity and academic excellence.
- A partial tuition fee waiver of € 4.098 for non-EU students for the second year of the IMMIT program, which means that non-EU scholarship holders will pay a tuition fee of € 5.872 for the second year of IMMIT