Details about IMB International PhD Program, 2017
IMB International PhD Program, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Epigenetics & Gene regulation, Computational biology & omics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by Institute of Molecular Bioscience (IMB) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 23 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, .
Institute of Molecular Biology is conducting IMB International PhD Program, 2017 to students across the world.
- Applicants of IMB International PhD Program, 2017 must be creative and challenging in the areas of life sciences.
- Candidates applying must be fluent in English as it is the IMB's working language.
- Applicants who have or about to receive a Master's degree or equivalent (a minimum of 4 years of university education) or candidates with previous experience in a research environment are eligible to apply for IMB International PhD Program, 2017.
- Candidates will have to register online by June 16, 2017 before applying.
The following information/documents are required to comeplete the online application form:
- A maximum of 5 groups they are interested to work with
- A motivational statement in 300 words outlining their interest in the IPP, their scientific goals and also the chosen groups
- List of publications in maximum 300 words (PubMed format) and conference contributions
- Information of past research experiences and research stay abroad during studies (if applicable)
- Details of degrees and any others honours, awards, distinctions or post-graduate degrees (in 250 words)
- PDF of CV in maximum size of 3MB
- A file of certificates of qualification and transcripts of records, English language test certificate (is available) and High school certificate (if available) in maximum size of 4MB