Details about IIT Roorkee Fellowships, 2017
IIT Roorkee Fellowships, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of VLSI or related fields. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IITR) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, INR 3000 + travel fare from residence to IIT Roorkee by AC Three tier train . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 30 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, INR 3000 + travel fare from residence to IIT Roorkee by AC Three tier train
- IIT Roorkee Fellowships, 2017 are open to Indian postgraduate students and faculty members who are working in the areas of VLSI or similar.
- Applicants who can support themselves or can be supported by their organizations need not apply.
- IIT Roorkee Fellowships, 2017 are open to all the candidates regardless of them presenting a paper in VDAT or not.
- If the paper is accepted, one of the authors must register by paying the fees.
- Candidates who are granted IIT Roorkee Fellowships, 2017 will be expected to register by June 10, 2017, with the complete amount.
- Scanned copy of the application form must be submitted.