Details about IFISC (CSIC-UIB) Scholarships, 2017
IFISC (CSIC-UIB) Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Physics of Complex Systems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of the Balearic Islands and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 6,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the Spanish.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 6,000
- University of the Balearic Islands is offering IFISC (CSIC-UIB) Scholarships, 2017 to students who wish to study Master in Physics of Complex Systems at the University.
- The scholarship provides a total of € 6,000 in two installments to cover all or part of travel and living costs.
- Applicants of IFISC (CSIC-UIB) Scholarships, 2017 will be selected on the basis of documentation, academic record, CV and financial support required.
- Candidates applying for IFISC (CSIC-UIB) Scholarships, 2017 must submit the following mentioned documents:
- Copy of ID/passport
- Academic certificate
- Description of interest in studying the Master and a justification of the need for the support of mobility costs
- A list of professionals who can provide letters of recommendation
- The withdrawal or dropping out of the degree voluntarily by the applicants and/or providing false data will lead to termination of the scholarship.
- Successful candidates not attending the center at most a week after the classes started will also result in cancellation of the scholarship.