Details about IFA Bursary Scheme 2022
IFA Bursary Scheme 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by Independent Field Advertiser (IFA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Costs of up to R60,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of South Africa.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Costs of up to R60,000 per annum
IFA Bursary Scheme 2022 provides an opportunity for students to study at top tertiary institutions across the country.
Eligibility for the IFA Bursary Scheme 2022 :
- The candidates should be the child of an active IFA either biological or under legal guardianship
- He/She should be under the age of 21 on 30th April 2022.
- The applicants should also be the citizen of South Africa.
- The matric aggregate of the candidate should be a minimum 60%.
Value of the IFA Bursary Scheme 2022 :
The bursary value Costs of up to R60,000 per annum which includes fees, books, equipment and accommodation.