Details about IES Foundation Year Economics Scholarship 2020
IES Foundation Year Economics Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business and Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% Tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except Australia.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% Tuition fee
IES Foundation Year Economics Scholarship 2020 is offered by the University of Queensland for students who are planning to pursue an undergraduate program at the university. The value of the scholarship is 25% tuition fee waiver.
- Applicant must have completed their foundation year at The International Education Servies Ltd (IES) and are seeking admission to the Bachelor of Economics (BEcon) or a dual degree with a Bachelor of Economics.
- Selection will be based on academic achievement in the IES Foundation Year program.
- To enroll in their chosen field the applicant must have studied the correct prerequisite subjects during the IES Foundation Year
- Applicants should have a minimum overall grade of 6.5 and a minimum of 5 for Maths and AE OR an IELTS of 6.5.
- Applicant need not have studied Economics during previous years of study.
- Applicants applying for a dual degree with BEcon are also eligible. (scholarship will then apply to the BEcon component of a dual program only)
To apply for the IES Foundation Year Economics Scholarship 2020 send the completed application form and additional documentation:
- Cover letter outlining why you wish to study that program
- A brief summary of relevant extra-curricular activities and interests
- 30 November for semester 1
- 30 May for semester 2.