Details about IDB Scholarship Programme For Muslim Communities In Non-Member Countries (SPMC)
IDB Scholarship Programme For Muslim Communities In Non-Member Countries (SPMC) is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Agriculture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Islamic Development Bank (IDB) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers all relevant expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to Muslim students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers all relevant expenses
- The applicant must not receive any other scholarship.
- The candidate must not be more than 24 years.
- Students with excellent grades in major science subjects and language of instruction are considered.
- The student must be dedicated towards his study.
- Students who require financial assistance are considered.
- Candiates must receive an offer of admission in one of the disciplines under the programme at a reputed college or university in their country, for in-country study.
- Should be recommended by the Counterpart Organization.
June- December: Submission of applications to the IDB (for in-country studies).
May-July: Submission to the IDB (for abroad studies).