Details about ICIQ International PhD Fellowship Programme â€œla Caixaâ€ 2016
ICIQ International PhD Fellowship Programme â€œla Caixaâ€ 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Solar fuels research, Chemical research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Depends on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ)
- Deadline: 24 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Depends on the applicant
- The candidate applying should have a Master’s degree in the subject areas like Chemistry, Pharmacy, Physics, Biology, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering or any equivalent degree.
- The academic record, the commitment of the candidate to scientific research and solid working knowledge of English are required.
- The applicant is not eligible if he/she had a previous scientific collaboration with the ICIQ for more than six consecutive months.
- The candidate should hold a predoctoral contract before the fellowship is awarded.
- The candidate should have received a grant for postgraduate studies funded by “la Caixa” Foundation.
- The gross yearly salary for the will be €18.546,56, €19.303,56, €20.666,16, €22.558,67 for first, second, third and fourth years respectively and is split into 12 monthly payments.
- A detailed CV, which includes the completed degree and other information like publications, previous fellowships, mobility, professional experience should be submitted.
- A motivation letter, declaring the interests of the candidate.
- The candidate should submit a scanned copy of the certified academic records including Bachelor's and Master's.
- The foreign candidates applying should include the range of marks and the grading system. The academic records must also represent the dates of enrolment, all subjects or courses, units, credits or hours, and grades for each subject.
- Reference letters from two scientists with names and contact data should be provided.