Details about ICFO International PhD Fellowship Program 2023
ICFO International PhD Fellowship Program 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physics, Photonic Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by ICFO - The Institute of Photonic Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial Funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial Funding
Eligibility for ICFO International Ph.D. Fellowship Program:
- The applicant of the International Ph.D. Fellowship Program should have a Master's or Master-equivalent degree.
- He/She should have a degree in subjects related to the field of science and engineering related to the International Ph.D. Fellowship Program research activities.
- The applicants must have 300 ECTS out of which 60 ECTS should be achieved in postgraduate studies or equivalent if the degree is issued within the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- The applicant of the International Ph.D. Fellowship Program should hold an excellent research experience and academic record
- The working knowledge of English should be high.
- Cover letter explaining the interests of the student.
- Curriculum Vitae which includes the contact details of the candidate.
- The transcripts of the Bachelor and Master degree in English or Spanish
- Two referees should be mentioned in their contacts.
- The candidate applying for International Ph.D. Fellowship Program can also submit test results of GRE, TOEFL, if available.