Details about IACBGF Fellowships, 2016-17
IACBGF Fellowships, 2016-17 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Agricultural Biotechnology and Medical Biotechnology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Department of Biotechnology, India and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly Associateship of Rs. 1,50,000/- . This scholarship is open for: Open to researchers from India.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly Associateship of Rs. 1,50,000/-
The Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships (IACBG-Fellowships) are awarded to 10 researchers from India to support travel in undertaking a research project in leading Australian universities or science institutes.
- The applicants for IACBGF Fellowships, 2016-17 should be Indian researchers currently employed on a full-time basis.
- The candidates should not have more than 5 years of experience as a research scientist since being awarded Ph.D.
- The applicants should be employed in an Indian Government agency, statutory body or government owned corporation, or an Indian based university, institute, or other national research organization,
- or an Indian private sector research and development organization.
- The candidates should not be more than 35 years.
- The applicants should be citizens and residents of India.
- The candidates who were unsuccessful in any one round can apply for the next round.
- The fellowship is open to individuals only. Interdependent or joint applications will not be considered.
- The candidates applying for IACBGF Fellowships, 2016-17 should submit two referee reports, letters of support from their employer, home institution, and their Australian hosts.
- The applicants should complete all the sections and the attach the required documents.
- The candidates applying for IACBGF Fellowships, 2016-17 are assessed based on their technical feasibility of the proposed project and the candidate's expertise to carry out the project.
- The applicants are also evaluated based on the relevance of the project, contribution of the project to the applicant's future work, and benefit to the Australia and India as a result of the project.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of IACBGF Fellowships, 2016-17 get associateship of Rs. 1,50,000/- per month, Rs. 20,000/- towards preparatory allowance which is one time grant, and travel cost for economy class by Air India.