Details about Human Rights LLM Fellowship Program, 2020-21
Human Rights LLM Fellowship Program, 2020-21 is offered for Masters degree in the field of International Human Rights. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Dec 2019. This scholarship is provided by Columbia Law School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial Funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 19 Dec 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial Funding
- The Columbia Law School is offering fellowships in Human Rights to applicants with outstanding potential in the international human rights. The fellowship aims to support students pursuing an LLM degree at Columbia with exceptional commitment to use their education to become leaders in the human rights.
- The applicants for Human Rights LLM Fellowship Program, 2020-21 should be experienced in the International human rights.
- The candidates should be committed to a career in academia and/or human rights practice.
- The Asia, African, and Latin American applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates applying for Human Rights LLM Fellowship Program, 2020-21 should submit an admission application to the LL.M. program through LSAC.
- The applicants should also submit a short essay explaining their qualifications, human rights work, a commitment the field and, career goals in one to two pages.
- The candidates should also submit an application for the financial assistance as part of the LSAC Online LL.M. application and recommendation letters.
- The recipients of Human Rights LLM Fellowship Program, 2020-21 get partial to full-tuition waiver and a living stipend depending on the applicants' financial need.