Details about Hospitality Transfer Scholarship Florida State College Transfers 2023
Hospitality Transfer Scholarship Florida State College Transfers 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Hospitality. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Florida International University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $500 each semester . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 04 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $500 each semester
Hospitality Transfer Scholarship is offered by the Florida International University for the new undergraduate, hospitality transfer students entering in spring 2024 only. You won't be eligible for this scholarship if you were admitted in the previous semester or starting in a future semester. This transfer scholarship opportunity is only for one of the graduates of the 26 Florida State Colleges (formerly community colleges).
Eligibility for the Hospitality Transfer Scholarship:
- Student must have been accepted to FIU in the Hospitality Management program, including
- Beverage Management
- Entertainment Management
- Event Management
- Global Sustainable Tourism
- Hospitality Management (no specific major)
- Hotel/Lodging Management
- Restaurant/Culinary Management
- Spirits Management
- Travel & Tourism Management.
- Student must have at least a 2.75 GPA (as calculated by Admissions) and be a first-time transfer student to FIU with at least 60 transferable credits.
- Candidates must enter FIU for their original entry date (i.e. award cannot be deferred to a future semester) and must be registered full-time (at least 12 credit hours in each of their first two semesters).
Value of the Scholarship:
The reward of $1,000 ($500 each semester for two students up to 2 semesters).