Details about Hitachi-DST Scholarship Programme 2016
Hitachi-DST Scholarship Programme 2016 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Water and sanitation treatment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by South Africaâ€™s Department of Science and Technology (DST) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African citizens.
- Degree: Training & Short courses
- Provided by: South Africaâ€™s Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- Deadline: 29 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding,
- Must be South African citizens.
- Should be in good health.
- Preferable able is 20-35 years.
- The applicant must have a four-Year engineering degree from University of technology or an academic university.
- The applicant should be working with South African Municipality.
- The applicant with at least three years of work experience is considered
- Should currently be involved in operations and maintenance, design, upgrading and modernisation, concerned in areas water, waste water treatment and other services.
- Training fees, flight tickets,accommodation, local travel expenses, insurance, food allowances are fully funded