Details about Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship, 2019
Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship, 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of music or musicology.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly allowance , travel expenses and EUR 250 start-up fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Spain.
- Deadline: 10 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly allowance , travel expenses and EUR 250 start-up fee
The Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship, 2019 are offered to highly qualified musicians or musicologists from Spain.
Eligibility for Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship, 2019:
- The applicants for Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship, 2019 should be students of music or musicology from Spain.
- The candidates should submit the application not more than three years after completion of the musical or musicological training.
- The applicants should be recognized music educator or a professional scientist in Germany.
- The candidates are expected to have good skills in the German language.
- The applicants for Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship, 2019 who have not yet studied in Germany are preferred.
- The candidates who have been in Germany for more than 12 months at the application time are not eligible.
Value of Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship, 2019:
- The recipient of Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship gets EUR 800 per month and also a single lump sum of EUR 250 on arrival as well as a single lump-sum for travel expenses to fellows traveling directly from Spain.
Deadline for Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship is 10th January every year.