Details about Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship 2023
Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Music or Musicology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jan 2024. This scholarship is provided by Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 900 Euros per month + 250 Euros start-up fee + travel allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of/completed education in Spain.
- Deadline: 10 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 900 Euros per month + 250 Euros start-up fee + travel allowance
With the help of the Wardwell scholarship, you can go to a German music conservatorium or college to further your studies. One or two academic semesters (October to February or July of the following year) are available for application. Each year, the Humboldt Foundation grants 10 or more Wardwell scholarships. If it is required to pursue higher studies, you may also partially (maximum five months) accept a ten-month scholarship (two semesters) in another European nation (apart from Spain). The scholarship has a monthly value of 900 euros. Furthermore, we provide a one-time beginning charge of 250 euros in addition to a travel allowance in the event that you are departing from Spain.
Eligibility for Hezekiah Wardwell Fellowship:
- Applicants should be students of music or musicology from Spain.
- Candidates should submit the application not more than three years after completion of the musical or musicological training.
- Applicants have agreed with a recognized music teacher or a specialist in Germany that they can receive a study place or academic supervision in their institution.
- Candidates are expected to have good skills in the German language.